ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System Certification
Certification of this standard is applicable to all types of businesses. The third century is often associated with the information revolution and success can be determined by an organisation’s ability to use and protect its information, which is becoming its most valuable asset.
A certified information security management system according to ISO/IEC 27001 provides valid instructions for information protection solutions and is fully compatible with other existing management systems and their processes in all types of organisations.
Benefits of ISO 27001 certification:
- makes information flow within a company secure and effective
- ensures information is available on time
- prevents loss, abuse and unauthorised modification of information
- ensures information is only accessible to authorised persons
- ensures personal data protection and compliance with legal requirements, i.e. Personal data protection act, copyright requirements, Commercial Code, non-compete agreements in contractual law etc.
Certified organisations can promote themselves as certificate holders in their promotional materials and can include the URS certification logo free of charge.