ISO 27001 Certification Singapore
ISO 27001 Singapore Certification of this standard is applicable to all types of businesses. The third century is often associated with the information revolution and success can be determined by an organisation’s ability to use and protect its information, which is becoming its most valuable asset.
ISO 27001 Singapore – Information Security Management System Certification
ISO/IEC 27001 Standard is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
There are more than a dozen standards in the 27000 family, you may see them here.
A certified information security management system according to ISO/IEC 27001 provides valid instructions for information protection solutions and is fully compatible with other existing management systems and their processes in all types of organisations.
Benefits of ISO 27001 certification:
- makes information flow within a company to be secure and effective
- ensures information is available on-time
- prevents loss, abuse and unauthorised modification of information
- ensures information is only accessible to authorised persons
- ensures personal data protection and compliance with legal requirements, i.e. Personal data protection act, copyright requirements, Commercial Code, non-compete agreements in contractual law etc.
Certified organisations can promote themselves as certificate holders in their promotional materials and can include the URS certification logo free of charge.
WHAT IS AN ISMS (Information Security Management System)?
An ISMS is a systematic approach to adopt, managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. The scope includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. Attaining ISO 27001 Certification Singapore, can help to reduce risks and improve Information Security in your Organisation.
It can help small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information assets secure.