ISO 13485 Certification
The ISO 13485 standard concerns producers and suppliers of medical devices.
A certificate issued by an independent, accredited certification body guarantees that Quality Management Systems have been implemented, documented, used, maintained and improved by the supplier or producer of medical devices.
Benefits of 13485 certification:
- guarantees high quality of provided services and products
- reduces production loss rate
- reduces operational costs
- increases effectiveness across the whole organisation
- increases your customers‘ trust in you as a safe supplier or producer
Certified organisations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.