AS9100 & AS9120 Certifications
AS 91XX are Quality Management Systems Standards published by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) for aviation, space and defense organizations.
Benefits of AS9100 and AS9120 Certifications:
- Reinforces competitiveness
- Helps maintain and improve market position
- Increases customers‘ trust as a safe supplier of products and services
- Global exposure via registration in the database of certified aerospace suppliers OASIS (Online Aerospace Supplier Information System)
- Use of ASCS (Aerospace Sector Certification Scheme) Logo
- Use of UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) Logo
Why choose URS, AS9100 AS9120 Certification?
- Currently 2nd in the market for number of clients for AS9100 and AS9120 certification in Singapore
- Experienced local auditors with 22 years of experience
- Local Auditor to suit local business’s culture and style
- Competitive Pricing
- AS9100 and AS9120 Certifications can only be done by a select few AS9100 Certification Bodies in Singapore
- Fast processing and issuing of certificates
Aerospace Sector Certification Scheme:
The Aerospace Sector Certification Scheme (ASCS) is supported by ADS who facilitates the activity of the UK Certification Body Management Committee (CBMC). The UK CBMC are responsible for the management of the UK scheme which oversees the deployment of the AS/EN/JISQ 9100, AS9110 and AS9120 Quality Management Standards in the UK.
These international standards are published, reviewed and maintained by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), which consists of membership of more than 50 organisations worldwide. In the UK, the scheme is managed by the ADS through the Certification Body Management Committee (CBMC). The scheme is supported by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service and the UK Auditor Authentication Body (AAB).
Certified organisations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.