ISO/TS 16949 Certification
ISO/TS 16949 includes special requirements for organisations supplying the automotive sector. These supplement standard quality management requirements for companies that produce parts or spares for automobiles.
ISO/TS 16949 certification is frequently a requirement for companies wishing to trade within the automotive industry.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949 certification:
- increases production efficiency and reduces error rates
- ensures necessary production quality for the automotive industry
- prevents financial losses as a result of high quality of production
- enables a company to enter and remain in automotive supplier chain
- creates a responsible corporate status
Certified organisations can include URS and IATF logos in their promotional activities.